The VBA editor appears. Last Updated: Apr 16, Did this solve your problem? Yes No. Tell us what we can do to improve the article Submit. Your feedback will help us improve the support experience.
Re: Can't find project or library
Australia - English. Bosna i Hercegovina - Hrvatski.
- shaders pack 1.6.2 download mac;
- How To Repair Excel Compile Error Can’t Find Project Or Library.
- mac mascara reviews pro lash!
- kies for mac not connecting.
- find administrator password on mac.
Canada - English. Crna Gora - Srpski. Danmark - Dansk.follow
Compile Error - Can't Find Project or Library on Vimeo
Deutschland - Deutsch. Eesti - Eesti. Hrvatska - Hrvatski. India - English. Indonesia Bahasa - Bahasa.
You receive a "Can't find project or library" error message when you run a VBA project
Ireland - English. Italia - Italiano. Malaysia - English. Nederland - Nederlands. New Zealand - English. Philippines - English. Polska - Polski. Search Knowledgebase. The following error may be observed when executing a VBA macro: For example, if the project references Microsoft Excel and it's not installed on the machine running the macro. If anything is marked as missing: No matter which line of code the error occurred on, the item s marked as "Missing: Side note: For example you could have two references that each have a function called "Foo", or to be awkward and clash with the built-in function "Trim".
To do that: Open VB again leaving your current project open, as you will need to see it in the next steps.
- Compile Error: Can't find project or library. Windows vs MAC issue? [SOLVED].
- backslash on german keyboard mac.
- Macro fails with "Cannot find project or library";
- Compile Errror: Can't Find Project or Library.
- photosmart c4700 series driver mac;
- samsung se 506bb tsbd mac software.
- kid pix deluxe 4 mac update?
Create a new project of the same kind eg: Note that the ticked items are not always shown at the top of this list, so you may want to click Selected Items Only. Remove the files that were added to the new project by default such as "Form1" , by right-clicking on them in the Project Explorer window or use the Project menu. You can now try to run this project, and hopefully it will not give the error.
Was this article helpful?