Office 2013 For Dummies
Create a top-level folder Select a folder at the same level where you want to create the new folder. Create a nested folder Select a folder in which you want to create a new folder.
Delete a folder Select the folder you want to delete by clicking on it to highlight it. Type a name for the new folder. Delete a folder Double-click the folder you want to delete. Expand your Office skills. Get new features first. Was this information helpful? Figure 4: Rename your folder.
How To Share Folders In Outlook / For Mac - Intermedia Knowledge Base
Your cursor will appear in the folder name. Type a new name and click Enter.
- How to Create a New Mail Folder in Outlook - dummies?
- Outlook for Mac 2011 Creating a new (not a sub) folder.
- hungry girl mac n cheese cauliflower.
- fleetwood mac show biz blues mp3!
- Apple Footer!
- create mail folder in mac.
- Gmail IMAP - Solving the [Gmail] separation - HowTo-Outlook?
Note that default folders such as Inbox and Junk Email cannot be renamed. To move a folder simply click and hold the folder and drag and drop it to its new location. Choose Move Folder and type the destination folder you wish to use.
- How to Create a New Mail Folder in Outlook 2013?
- Managing Folders in Outlook - IT Knowledge Base - IT Knowledgebase | CSULB;
- mac hard drive wont sleep.
- Add or remove a folder in Outlook for Mac.
- free file sync mac os x.
- can you play pc games on mac with parallels.
- How To Share Folders In Outlook 2011/2016 For Mac;
Figure 5: Moving a folder. To delete a folder, select it and click Delete on the Home tab. Figure 6: Delete command This will move the folder and its contents to the Deleted Items folder. Moving messages to your folders is easy — just click the message and drag and drop it to the desired folder hold down the Command key to select multiple items at once. Alternatively, select the message s and click the Move button on the Home tab.
Then choose a recently used folder in the list, or click the Copy to Folder command to find the folder you wish to use. Password incorrect Setting Permissions on a Mailbox Outlook. What do the Outlook Icons Mean? Related Ads.
Outlook 2011 for Mac - Best Practices & General Troubleshooting
Accept Read more.