The lack of audio makes me suspect there's an issue there.
- After making the connection;
- apple mac pro 17 inch price?
- guitar rig download free mac!
- baked mac and cheese with heavy cream!
- mac dre shout n scream lyrics?
- Connect to HDMI from your Mac;
- DVI to HDMI connected to LED TV and no sound??
Boot the iMac with the external display attached and the correct input selected. Try a different external display. Consider upgrading your OS X to a newer version I've used external displays with Take your iMac to the Genius Bar at your local Apple store and see if they can assist you. MrWonderful MrWonderful 2 7. I did check out the HDMI cable and it's good.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password.
How to Connect Your (Older) Mac to an HD TV with Audio — Mini-DVI to HDMI
Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown.
- display - Imac with Leopard with mini-DVI port to HDTV not working - Ask Different;
- 2014 mac mini ram upgrade?
- corrupt mp3 file repair mac.
- western digital my passport for mac portable hard drive review;
How to Connect a Mac to a TV with HDMI for Full Audio & Video Support
HDMI TV not showing as audio output in System Preferences - Ask Different
Notify me of new posts by email. What you will need: The displays should automatically sync. Step 2: Plug one end of the 3. Try playing a video with sound on your Mac, making sure its volume is up and the TV isn't muted. If you have any questions… don't ask me, I barely understand this myself. All the best! Like this: Like Loading Leah Bishop says: January 24, at 1: January 24, at 6: